According to current legislation, we provide users with information about the cookies we use and reasons for their use on the web site www.www.im2solar.com (hereinafter referred as IM2) and request consent to use them.
What are cookies and how does IM2 use them?
- Ensuring that sites work properly.
- Storing your preferences, such as language you have selected or font size.
- Knowing the browsing experience.
- Compiling anonymous statistical information, such as what pages the user has visited or how long he has been in your media.
Cookies are only associated with one single anonymous user and his computer or device and do not provide references that reveal personal data. At any time you can access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of cookies sent by IM2, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of performance of the services may be affected.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work faster and adapted to the preferences of users, such as store the language, the currency of the country or detect the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security preventing or hindering cyber attacks against IM2 or its users
- They allow the managers of the media to locate statistical data collected in cookies in order to improve the quality and expertise of their services.
- They can serve to optimize advertising that we display on the website and to customize the advertising according to the browsing habits of users.
Which are the different kinds of cookies are used by IM2?
Session cookies expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, i.e. are active during the visit to IM2 and therefore are deleted from your computer when closing.
Persistent cookies are a type of cookies in which the data are stored in the terminal and that can be accessed and treated by the person responsible of the cookie for a defined period that can last from a few minutes to several years.
On the other hand, depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and where data are treated, we can distinguish between own and third party cookies.
- The own cookies are those cookies which are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by BDNY for the better functioning of this website. The information obtained is used for improving the quality of our service.
To browse IM2 means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
|Technical (Google; Twitter)
|This type of cookies provide us information about the use the user makes of the portal, such as for example, which pages he has visited, when he signs in, when he logs into the portal, or if he had technical problems accessing certain sites. This type of cookies do not allow to identify the user, since the information they collect is anonymous and will be used only for improvement works on the design of pages and navigation on the portal, usage statistics, etc.
|Analytical (Google Analytics)
|They are used for statistical purposes only. The information is used for measuring the activity on the website.
|Of personalization (Facebook)
|This type allows customizing the functions or contents of the website according to the data obtained from the browser. Using these cookies we can present a website in the same language of the browser used to visit the web.
How can I set up my cookies?
Anyway, we inform you that you can block or disable the cookies activating the settings of your browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow warning of the presence of cookies or automatically rejecting them. If you reject them, you can still use the website, although the use of some services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
Here are the links to the major browsers and devices so that you have all the information to see how to manage cookies in your browser:
Google Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en
Do we update our cookies policy?
IM2 may modify this cookies policy based on legislative requirements, new regulations or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the “Agencia Española de Protección de Datos” (Spanish Data Protection Agency).
Last updated: March 1st, 2016.